FIG BALSAMIC PORK TENDERLOIN
Prep: 15 minutes – Cook: 25 minutesReady In: 40
- 20 oz pork tenderloins
- kosher salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp fig balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp fig butter
- (optional) chopped parsley for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the pork with salt and garlic powder and place on a baking pan.
- Combine the fig balsamic vinegar and fig butter and generously brush it all over the pork.
- Roast until the center of the pork reaches 145°F with a meat thermometer, about 25 to 30 minutes depending on the size of your pork and your oven.
- Let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing into 8 pieces.
- Top with parsley if desired.